Mitel Education Solutions for Schools and Universities
Mitel provides technology to help teachers and students at schools and universities communicate effectively in today’s multicultural and global environment.
Mitel solutions help students develop the skills they need to succeed in a competitive employment market.
Mitel is the NJPA's vendor for education communications solutions. Find out how you could get special discounts and skip the RFP process here >
Mitel solutions focus on improving student outcomes by transforming the ways people teach and learn.
Improving student outcomes
- Improved productivity. Enhance the productivity of public-facing staff with call handling and routing that ensures better staff and student interaction.
- Conferencing and collaboration. IP conferencing and collaboration applications facilitate interaction and communication among teachers, pupils, and the community.
- Messaging. Messaging applications improve parental outreach and community involvement.
A 21st-century learning environment
Mitel helps learning institutions embrace a 21st-century learning environment with communications solutions that are:
- Easy to deploy. Solutions can be deployed on your existing dedicated hardware or industry standard servers.
- Easy to adopt. Communications solutions are easy to adopt, integrate, manage, and use.
With Mitel communications, experience an enhanced return on investment through education administrative efficiencies/productivity improvements, and hard capital operational cost savings.
Communications for all levels of education. Read about Mitel communications solutions for:
Improving student outcomes
Mitel is at the forefront of designing innovative communications tools that offer pupils both simplicity and seamless access to information. Discover how communication technology delivers new ways of learning while improving collaboration between students, parents and the school.
Mitel communications solutions for higher education harmonize communications across the campus and provide staff and students with a consistent user experience whether they are in a lecture hall, a lab, or even a home office.
Now is the time to prepare for 2017 E-Rate funding year.
The E-Rate program, administered by the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC), allows eligible K-12 schools and libraries in the United States to obtain affordable communication services and Internet access. Discounts for support depend on the level of poverty and the urban/rural status of the population served and range from 20% to 90% off of the costs of eligible services. This allows qualifying schools and libraries to stay current with changing technologies and effectively prepare their students for 21st century learning.