MiCloud Flex Benefits
Hosted unified communications-as-a-service
Get a complete UCaaS environment with customizable options and seamless integration with top business applications like Microsoft Lync/Skype, Salesforce, Google and more. You get everything you need in one cloud and one solution from the number one cloud provider.
Mobile, simple and flexible
Get maximum flexibility to create your own communications environment without the complexity of managing it yourself. MiCloud Flex can scale gracefully from 75 to 10,000 users, allowing your business to grow and add features at your own pace.
Ideal for multi-office environments
Users enjoy the same communications experience anywhere, anytime on any device. Applications and information move seamlessly because they’re stored in the cloud. But they also feature advanced security protection to ensure that sensitive data remains safe.
• Bring Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Google, Lync/Skype and other applications into the conversation for true unified communications
• Enjoy robust features including presence-based awareness, instant video communication, visual voicemail, attendant console and much more
• Deliver a single communications portal that displays consistently on desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets including Android, Blackberry, iOS and Microsoft devices
• Give customers the freedom to communicate using voice, email, text or chat from any device
Delight your customers
• Combine your contact center with CRM or other business applications to deliver real-time customer intelligence to agents across any medium (voice, video, chat, etc.)
• Identify customers based on stored profiles and intelligently route them to the right agents/resources
• Deliver advanced self-service capabilities including announced wait times based on media choices
How it all works
With MiCloud, you get a business phone system that just works, but for those of you interested in what’s under the hood, let’s break it down. The brains of the system reside in our geo-redundant data centers and continue to provide service even in the rare event one goes down. Information and voice calls securely traverse the public Internet to reach their final destination using voice over Internet protocols (VoIP). Employees enjoy the same communications functionality regardless of whether they’re are in an office, on the road, or working from home.
MiCloud Contact Center
MiCloud Contact Center Live (US only)
Local Survivable Gateway
Tolly Enterprises favors Mitel MiCloud Flex over solutions from 8x8 and RingCentralDownload the report ›
Mitel is #1 in EMEA for business communications and among the top five globally.
An Award Winning Solution
Contact a Cloud Communication Specialist
- Rich unified communications
- Local number portability
- Direct inward dialing
- Flexible SIP bundles
- Unified messaging
- Multi auto attendant
- Enhanced mobility for smartphones, softphones and tablets
- Audio / Videoconferencing
- Advanced collaboration tools
- Contact center solutions
- Hybrid network solutions (e.g., MPLS, Cross-Connect)
- Mitel survivable gateways with local PRI bundles
- Instant messaging
- IM/Voice/Video presence
- Teleworker support
- Dual mode handoff
- Single number reach