Mitel Consultant Relations Program (CRP)
The Mitel Consultant Relations Program provides everything you need to stay up-to-date on the latest advances in Mitel technology that help organizations overcome business challenges.
How are we different? We make it work!
The Consultant Relations Program Provides:
- Dedicated Support. Support includes a central, personal point of contact to answer any questions you may have concerning our products, applications, and services.
- Consultant Website. Access to information about all things Mitel. These include current products and solutions, whitepapers, datasheets, brochures, RFP tools, ROI tools, and configuration tools.
- Consultant Support Teams. Our account teams are ready to help worldwide with presales assessments, long-term planning, and engineering support.
- Mitel AuthorizedPARTNER Network. The Mitel AuthorizedPARTNER Network is ready to help configure, deploy, and optimize your client's IT infrastructures.
- Mitel Professional services. Mitel also has certified engineers, technicians, and project managers ready to support your client's before, during, and after migrations and/or new technology initiatives.
- Mitel University. A center for Mitel sales training, technical training, and consultant certification training.
- Mitel Business Partner Conference. Every year, we provide an exclusive look at the latest and greatest from Mitel!