An up-to-date Mitel Interop Certification is required to obtain Mitel Product Support assistance for any third-party partner (3PP) product/service/solution that integrates and/or interoperates with Mitel core products.
The Mitel Interoperability Certification Program:
- Validates interoperability and all integration points between the Mitel platform and the partner product or service
- Maximizes the quality and reliability of integrated products/solutions/services, and minimizes partner and Mitel support burdens
- Encourages customer confidence in 3PP offerings, and guides customers toward selection of Mitel-certified solutions as designated by one of the Mitel certification logos
- What Kinds of Certifications Does Mitel Offer? Mitel Interoperability & Certification Levels
- Download the Mitel Interoperability Certification Overview for MSA Developer Partners and SIP Service Providers for complete details.
How to Engage:
- SIP Service Providers and commercial developers using Mitel open interfaces - Join MSA at the “Developer Partner Basic” member level or higher.
- Commercial developers using Mitel licensed APIs and interfaces - Join MSA at the “Developer Partner Advanced” member level.
- Mitel resellers and sales professionals seeking to pursue sponsored or self-certification - Contact MSA